Search the forum,

Discuss Mallusk, Northern Ireland - Leak in pressurised system soon after oil boiler install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

G M

I recently got an external condensed boiler installed that was about a year old. No more than a few weeks after, my system is losing pressure. It is now losing about 1 bat every 12 hours or so and seems to be getting worse. I've been all round the house including crawling through the attic, but no signs of any leaks. I strongly suspect the oil boiler as there has been no issues with the heating system in 2 years since it was installed. I cannot find where the pressure loss is coming from, so maybe the boiler needs checked and serviced. I've been trying to sort this via the below post, but no luck so far. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mallusk, Northern Ireland - Leak in pressurised system soon after oil boiler install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock