Search the forum,

Discuss Maintenance Plumber Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

larneylee

We are a Landlord and MaintenanceCompany based in Fulham SW6, providing electrical maintenance services,plumbing work and many other associated maintenance jobs.

We are seeking to employ anexperienced maintenance plumber who is capable of copper pipework and PVCinstallation, with a full UK driver’s license and ideally to have experience inhandyman/maintenance tasks as well. The work will be mostly and predominantlyplumbing work though we will need you to be able to turn your hand to otherjobs which would help us greatly. Most of our work is based within the M25 withan emphasis on work located in West and South West London and parts of Northand South London.

We will provide you with acompany van, uniform and fuel card. It is important that you are able to speaka very good level of English as you will be meeting and dealing with tenantsand so clear and accurate information is highly important.Importantly; we want someonehonest, trustworthy, reliable, polite and punctual. We are a fairly young and fun company wanting to find someone who will grow with us, enjoy the work andhelp create a positive image for our business. Please consider your homelocation in relation to having a van to take home each night.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maintenance Plumber Required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Looking for someone to join a motivated dynamic team of 7 engineers. Based in South West and Central London. Conpany has been running for four years. 8-5 £200 a day after CIS Deductions Overtime paid at £35 an hour Payday every Friday Van tools uniform provided
Replies
Views
Clemmie
C
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Scott Jenkins Water Softeners Ltd is a fast growing family run business that covers all aspects of Water Softeners and Drinking Water Systems. Working in both domestic households and commercial businesses, located in and around East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, and Kent. You’ll need...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock