Search the forum,

Discuss Mains HE boiler help in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I’m struggling to locate the stopcock in my flat and I need to isolate the boiler so I can swap a bath tap over. Can I isolate it from the water feed on one of the inlets on my boiler? I’ve attached a pic. It’s a Main Combi 24 HE.
All my cold taps can be isolated individually but my hot taps can’t be (typical) so any help is appreciated!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’ve checked behind the panel and no joy. So if I turn that valve then no water coming at me while I swap the tap. Thanks for your help!

Wouldn’t turn the boiler one off as chances are it will leak afterwards and it won’t turn the cold off

under the kitchen sink ? Downstairs toilet ?

Nothing under the sink and no downstairs access. I can turn it off at the mains outside but was hoping to just isolate the boiler

There’s nothing under the sink and no obvious access panel. I can turn it off at the mains outside I was just hoping to isolate it locally

Reply to Mains HE boiler help in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock