Search the forum,

Discuss Main mersey super multipoint burners staying lit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas please on why burners are staying lit when hot taps closed? Recently had thermocouple replaced.

Best to get a gas safe engy to have a look simple fix tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main mersey super multipoint burners staying lit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
I have a old glowworn hideaway boiler which has been working perfectly until a few days ago, had a engineer come out and change the thermocouple and it now ignites and stays lit.. that is until the central heating is turned on, stays on for around 10 mins and then completely cuts off. Reset...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not been serviced in a long time and oil filters were bunged up as was the nozzle. I decided to service it with hopes it was simple starving of fuel from...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old Glowworm Hideaway 100. I have lived in this house for 8 years and it has been faultless, until recently. The pilot light won't stay on. The boiler has been worked on by a Gas Engineer, but he is stumped and telling me I need a new boiler. I can not afford a new boiler...
Replies
Views
As the header says, I have the Main Medway Super running my water heater for bath, shower and kitchen basin etc. I don't have central heating radiators as I prefer the WarmAir system I currently have. So, the Medway is now beyond economical repair and my fitter has advised a MultiPoint Combi to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock