Search the forum,

Discuss Main Medway Super: Not so Super after all in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

As the header says, I have the Main Medway Super running my water heater for bath, shower and kitchen basin etc. I don't have central heating radiators as I prefer the WarmAir system I currently have.
So, the Medway is now beyond economical repair and my fitter has advised a MultiPoint Combi to replace it with. However it needs, so he says, a radiator fitting. This is something I want to avoid being needless and just another expense.
Is there another multipoint water boiler similar to the Main Medway that I can obtain. I have heard that some combis have a tap or something on it to actually turn off any flow to a radiator heater system. Anyone know if that's correct and what models they are

Vokera I think do a water heater or an intergas you can use just water only

Check with boiler manufacturers first of course but I am fairly sure you can just fit a bypass loop. e.g. flow out and back to return.
You will get a better performance on hot water and the option of adding heating at a later date is there.

As I said, check with the boiler manufacturer.

Reply to Main Medway Super: Not so Super after all in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock