Search the forum,

Discuss Main Combi HE 30 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. My boiler has recently started playing up. When using the shower or hot water the boiler fires then cuts off for a couple of seconds then fires again. Resulting in Luke warm/cold water.
I’m guessing it might be the heat exchanger as the boiler appears to be louder than usual.
Any ideas? Thanks

If all other outlets are the same eg kitchen tap like warm

Time to call a gas safe engy out

Phil , we cant give you advice on gas appliances, its against the rules .

Phil , we cant give you advice on gas appliances, its against the rules .
Cheers. Not sure if the heat exchanger just needs cleaned out. My neighbor is a plumber if need anything gas related. I’m confident I can do it myself. Just don’t want to pay through the nose if I had an idea what the problem might be.

Cheers. Not sure if the heat exchanger just needs cleaned out. My neighbor is a plumber if need anything gas related. I’m confident I can do it myself. Just don’t want to pay through the nose if I had an idea what the problem might be.

Leave it alone pal , it could all end in tears .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Combi HE 30 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello. I have an oil fuelled combi boiler and the hot water starts hot, then goes cold for a few seconds and then back to hot... Is this right? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install (tank about 1m lower). 10 days later and boiler either doesn't fire or fires stops, fires runs splutters stops. Most it runs now is 10 mins, but that's...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains pressure. I bought it hoping I could have two showers across floors running with hot water even if it’s a short while, while avoiding an unvented...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi everyone, New here & my first post! I have a Worcester greenstar 24i, it is a conventional boiler, it has a water tank upstairs. For the past year the hot water when turned on was intermittent. I repressurised the expansion vessel to 1 bar and the hot water switch when turned on worked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock