Search the forum,

Discuss Main 30 HE losing pressure after central heating heating been on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Good Afternoon folks. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I have a main 30 HE Combi. It loses pressure down to zero after the central heating has been on. If I start the day on 1 bar, it holds fine. Run the hot water/have a shower etc pressure goes up, then returns to 1 bar when turned off and holds.

If I put the central heating on the pressure goes up to just over 2 bar. Will stay for about 30 minutes then start going down. When heating finishes cycle the pressure keeps going down to zero. Fill it up via the loop to 1 bar when cold and it holds perfectly.

Can't find any leaks. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Have a look outside there should be a copper pipe that’s roughly exiting near the boiler rubber band with a plastic bag over the end

does it fill up with water ?

Reply to Main 30 HE losing pressure after central heating heating been on in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock