Search the forum,

Discuss Magnaclean stuck on valves! in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm hoping to do a magnacleanse clean shortly but the speedfit connectors on the magnaclean micro valves on the system seen stuck on and will not budge.

I would prefer not to drain system and remove compression fittings on the filter but realise I might end up having to.

Im in the know on how to release the speed fittings on these fittings by removing the red pin and squeezing the plastic collor against the filter and pulling. I guess the fittings have a load of crud on them maybe.

Any tips on getting a stubborn magnaclean micro off?

Thanks very much.

They can get well and truly stuck on so just persevere one end at a time. You shouldn't need to remove the unit to clean though? Just isolate each the inlet and outlet and unscrew the lid and remove the cap. Sorted. Then refit and open iso valves.

Reply to Magnaclean stuck on valves! in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock