Search the forum,

Discuss MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Bog if you want to progress your idea We are quite happy to
go over it and issue an NDA before we start and involve you at all stages. We also will tell you if its a non starter or non commercial ...There are never any up,front fees ...your call
private msg if you want to
Rob Foster centralheatking
Surely he should be giving you a NDA? It’s his idea after all.

non disclosure agreement a formal binding contract usually time set to protect the original
artist and the developing contractor...I have active Nda with
Honeywell, Flowflex, Altecknic, Teddington Systems and 3 individuals and ....often an nda will turn into a formal contract
within 12 months
chking

Last edited:
I fit the pro 2 if possible not had any issues haven't used the atom as yet . Kop

Screenshot_20180826-182005.png

Are we not being buttered up for the one that links to Wi-Fi (or summat) plumber parts (seems to have become a adey salesman) had a youtubes on it but couldn't be naffed to watch. Magnaclean with Wi-Fi. What next. Pffft

Reply to MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock