Search the forum,

Discuss MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Bog if you want to progress your idea We are quite happy to
go over it and issue an NDA before we start and involve you at all stages. We also will tell you if its a non starter or non commercial ...There are never any up,front fees ...your call
private msg if you want to
Rob Foster centralheatking
Surely he should be giving you a NDA? It’s his idea after all.

non disclosure agreement a formal binding contract usually time set to protect the original
artist and the developing contractor...I have active Nda with
Honeywell, Flowflex, Altecknic, Teddington Systems and 3 individuals and ....often an nda will turn into a formal contract
within 12 months
chking

Last edited:
I fit the pro 2 if possible not had any issues haven't used the atom as yet . Kop

Screenshot_20180826-182005.png

Are we not being buttered up for the one that links to Wi-Fi (or summat) plumber parts (seems to have become a adey salesman) had a youtubes on it but couldn't be naffed to watch. Magnaclean with Wi-Fi. What next. Pffft

Reply to MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock