Currently reading:
Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1

Discuss Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not offering free stuff you plank. Im simply saying that doing so ...as you claim to be is something any member can do. However acting like a sponsor and ramming a product that one produces down the throats of the members(irrespective of whether the product is good quality or not) requires the kind of permission which you have thus yet not obtained

i dont really care about somebody being a sponsor or not really, it has no influence as regards trashing a competitors product im my eyes. you should have respect and morals about it. promote your product when your asked about it. If you get asked a question in relation to the difference between your product and another then talk about it. If your opinion is your product is better then when asked explain your opinion. WHEN ASKED.

either way this thread is off track, and should be left alone i think.

Last edited:
not trashing competitors filter just giving my opinion like you and will advertise on the forum !

Last edited:
not trashing competitors filter just giving my opinion like you and will advertise on the forum !

Not trashing competitors?
You need to realise that that is exactly what you are doing given that your opinion is obviously biased.
I and other members can say such and such about certain products because we are impartial and that is our experience.

I do feel qualified to quote about central heating filters -
1. My outfit fit them and we have regular customers so get feedback
2. My company actually designed a successful commercial magnetic filter for a household
name company in the late 90's

centralheatking
personally i think you should not comment on these threads unless somebody has a question about your filter. Even if we agree with your comments or not i think the integrity of the board comes into doubt when a manufacturer answers a question questioing the quality of most of his competitors.

or is this just me?

please tell me to shut up if so.

personally i think you should not comment on these threads unless somebody has a question about your filter. Even if we agree with your comments or not i think the integrity of the board comes into doubt when a manufacturer answers a question questioing the quality of most of his competitors.

or is this just me?

please tell me to shut up if so.

I was thinking the same thing. the trappex filter has good support on hear from the installers that use the product and they have good website.
but fact is we all install different products for different reasons be it filters boilers etc.it is very easy to find faults and issues with every product (and installs).that's why RD is there.all products will change over the years in some installers eyes they will think it is better and others not.that is why it is nice to voice what you think.i personally like to here other installers views on things but i no they will all be different.

great stuff, thanks for that.
so your up for sending out some free samples to the members to test them out and get the feed back on your product?.

do you want me to ask dan to contact you for future sponsorship opportunities in return?

No such luck with a free sample!

I always use Magnaboosters (brass, reliable, never leak etc etc) and I asked the Trappex/Centramag guy for a sample to test against the Spirotech. He flatly refused - just wasn't interested. As far as I can tell he's just in it to trash every other product out there and make a quick buck.

Very unprofessional outfit in my opinion - completely put me off... I wouldn't buy the Crappex centramag personally.

I always use Magnaboosters (brass, reliable, never leak etc etc) and I asked the Trappex/Centramag guy for a sample to test against the Spirotech. He flatly refused - just wasn't interested. As far as I can tell he's just in it to trash every other product out there and make a quick buck.

Very unprofessional outfit in my opinion - completely put me off... I wouldn't buy the Crappex centramag personally.

Oops - sorry that should have been Trappex not "Crappex" LOL... the slip is not entirely inappropriate though :yes:

Obviously they don't like you, wonder why ?? :).
I have had a free sample and have given my feed back, magna boosters are poor collecters of dirt, fitted lots in the past, Only fit Centramag now :)

Also you don't put you house, life etc on the line to make a fast buck.....get your facts right before commenting..... You know nothing :)

Hmm i think a friendly "hey i saw that you didnt list the filter i designed, its not hugely available at the moment but would you like a sample to bench mark it agaisnt the others you have installed and give feedback? " could have shown you in a better light :)

my view is if youve designed a product it makes you a manufactuer member, you cant exactly point out flaws in other products unless asked however if you want to comment on pumps as such, go ahead as a regular forum member!

Look at ray stafford he's a merchent member, he isnt going to go around saying how useless pts, hps or plumbase can be is he ;)

however he can turn around and say how useless a toyota prius is!

i am merely pointing out something that i come across everyday as a plumber ,similar to the other members on the forum . I look in depth at each filter I come across
Hmm i think a friendly "hey i saw that you didnt list the filter i designed, its not hugely available at the moment but would you like a sample to bench mark it agaisnt the others you have installed and give feedback? " could have shown you in a better light :)

my view is if youve designed a product it makes you a manufactuer member, you cant exactly point out flaws in other products unless asked however if you want to comment on pumps as such, go ahead as a regular forum member!

Look at ray stafford he's a merchent member, he isnt going to go around saying how useless pts, hps or plumbase can be is he ;)

however he can turn around and say how useless a toyota prius is!

Closing this thread now.

Bspareltd, we gave you plenty of advice during the development of your filter but you are now at the marketing stage.

And for that we have rules which you are falling foul of.

Fully appreciate your pride and passion but don't put yourself in the position where we have to ban you like so many before.
I will, however, post a closed poll so you can see the feelings about your filter against the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock