• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Macerator Part Query in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hailsy

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Last edited:

hailsy

For some reason it kept saying my accompanying message was spam so unable to post message, have attached message as image

hailsy

Attachments

ShaunCorbs

Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Solutions
Is it a link to a picture from another site or direct from your own device ?

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
What is part 445 called and following on from the above, try downloading the picture to your PC first then using it here.

hailsy

I’ve attached image of the part, it appears the 2 small sticking out lugs which connect to the other end are broken off so my question was would there be any way to affix it back without replacing but ensuring water tight etc

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
The O-ring(s) make it watertight and doubt if a glue will hold it in place being under pressure.

Reply to Macerator Part Query in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net