Search the forum,

Discuss Macdee stuff yes or no? in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

DuncanM

Gas Engineer
Hi. Thanks for looking. Has anybody had good experiences or uses Macdee stuff? I have only bought 3 things Macdee and 2 of them failed from new. My supplier now only stocks this stuff for siphon and filling valves for toilets.

ive had the red siphon break after 6 months the paddles fell off

Reply to Macdee stuff yes or no? in the Australia area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop Pole in Limpley Stoke is in the middle of the village and it's been closed for about 4 years but the local community have raised enough money to buy it...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet in our new house. It’s eventually going to be moved to the other side of the house. The seal around the back of the toilet had failed so I switched...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the radiators or kitchen hot tap. (no point in upping the landlords gas bill for no reason) On day 4, the pressure is below 1. I filled it back up to >1, but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock