Search the forum,

Discuss Macdee pneumatic flush rubber bellow diapragm in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks,
New thread so any help appreciated. My rubber diaphragm bellow for macdee quick flush toilet comes apart when flushing my toilet. It then proceeds to never stop running in to the toilet. I put the bellow back together and it fixes itself but not for long as it keeps happening. Are these rubber bellows supposed to be sealed? If so I will replace with a new one. I have attached photos for clearer understanding of what I'm asking. Thanks in advance for any info

Attachments

• 20200816_120033.jpg
    20200816_120033.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200816_120041.jpg
    20200816_120041.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200816_120100.jpg
    20200816_120100.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 4

Reply to Macdee pneumatic flush rubber bellow diapragm in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as it should in my view. It usually needs at least 2 flushes to even shift just toilet paper. It hasn’t been used for anything other than that. It’s a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, apologies in advance for my ignorance. I have an old style toilet with what I've researched is a ballcock. The toilet was screaming every time we flushed so I googled and found it was the diaphragm valve that needed replaced. I bought a pack of diaphragm seals and attempted to change...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank takes about 10 seconds to empty and it’s kind of showers down from the middle, rather than that sudden gush that surrounds the entire bowl. It does not generate enough force to really dispose of the waste. I replaced everything in the tank. The...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
I've got a leak at the connector next to the p trap under my bath at point 1. on my attached photo. I unscrewed it and pipe A hardly goes into pipe B - it's almost flush with the start of B. Assume the rubber seal (can't spell) has failed - there's not much chance of water passing through...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to fail across the top of the pan and if you put a bit of weight on it it opens up by about 5mm. They've been in use (light use 4 toilets in a holiday...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock