Search the forum,

Discuss Low pressure on boiler, causes water leaks? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello All.

Sorry, im new to the forum and had a quick look around, but I couldnt find any answers. I have an HE35 Isar boiler and over the past few weeks. Ive noticed a leak coming from pipes near my toilets. Ive checked the boiler pressure and it is near zero. Could this be a the cause of the leaks?

Ive had a look online on how to raise the water pressure and all the videos ive seen. There is usually two leavers that need to be opened. Looking at my boiler, there isnt any leavers. I have a turn knob though. Would this need to be turned and I should hear water rushing in and the boiler pressure go up. See images attached.

Thank you.

Attachments

• PXL_20230413_070720564.jpg
    PXL_20230413_070720564.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20230413_070728941.jpg
    PXL_20230413_070728941.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 6
It depends if the pipes near your toilet are heating pipes or part of the heating circuit, if not then these shouldn’t be causing your pressure loss. The Myson Combi mate is the filling loop, so you can use this to add the pressure back in.

It depends if the pipes near your toilet are heating pipes or part of the heating circuit, if not then these shouldn’t be causing your pressure loss. The Myson Combi mate is the filling loop, so you can use this to add the pressure back in.
Thank you for the response. So I will turn the knob, and it should bring the pressure back up. Thank you.

Reply to Low pressure on boiler, causes water leaks? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock