Search the forum,

Discuss Low pressure around house in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to track down the cause of low pressure around our new to us house. I've measured the output, thanks to the advice on this forum, and its around 10 secs per litre. I'm attaching a few photos of my cylinder. if someones having a shower and I run a cold tap then the temperature changes quickly!
Any advice appreciated.

Attachments

• cylinder 2.jpg
    cylinder 2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 12
  • cylinder 3.jpg
    cylinder 3.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 13
  • cylinder4.jpg
    cylinder4.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 14
  • cylinder.jpg
    cylinder.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 15

Reply to Low pressure around house in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hot water temperature is low. This varies at different flow rates. At 8lpm it is around 37deg (c) At 2lpm it is around 49deg (c) 8lpm is around the max flow rate. It is around the same flow rate / temperature at all taps (upstairs bath / upstairs sink / downstairs kitchen / downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such as the following? Cold water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 2 seconds Hot water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 5 seconds Gas combi boiler pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock