Search the forum,

Discuss Low pressure (0.2 Bar) dual control mixer tap and bath filler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. We have been looking for a low pressure (0.2 Bar) dual control mixer tap and matching bath filler for our bathroom. The ones we like the look of are from Tavistock, Vado or Tre Mercati. Please would anyone on the forum with experience (good or bad) of these manufacturers taps give me some details (e.g. quality, reliability, spares, support etc.).

Would appreciate any help/advice.

Thanks in advance, Jim

Reply to Low pressure (0.2 Bar) dual control mixer tap and bath filler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Does anyone out there have a JTP shower or JTP taps installed? (previously known as Just Taps Plus). Have you found a JTP shower and taps durable and reliable for years after installation? And straightforward to install? JTP is being offered by a number of our local bathroom retailers and...
Replies
Views
V
Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for good quality taps. Ones that will last. My kitchen mixer-tap is leaking after just 3 years, and it wasn't cheap. I need a low pressure tap, as my hot water is gravity-fed. Monobloc, ideally 2 levers. Recommendations on good brands to look for would be...
Replies
Views
Hello - am hoping someone out there can offer some advice... I've been living in a split level 1st & 2nd floor masionette for two months, which was built in the 60's. Heating is provided via combi boiler. Water for kichen is fed straight from the mains supply (both hot and cold), however, we...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I'm having a new bathroom installed and having issues getting the right bath/shower set up. Shower has to be over bath as no space for a seperate one. We have kids who have baths and need it to be easy for them to rinse their hair during them. AT present we have a lovely Victorian style...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock