Search the forum,

Discuss Low hot water presdure in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello people hope your all well

Need some advice . I had a new boiler installed got a MAIN eco elite combi boiler . I previously had a glowworm boiler.
Issue I have is since the new boiler has been installed the water pressure for hot water has significantly reduced ! With the glow worm boiler the water pressure if anything Was too much .

Any ideas what could be causing this does a tap on the boiler or something need opening more . I have attached a pic

Attachments

• 20210228_124821.jpg
    20210228_124821.jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210228_124826.jpg
    20210228_124826.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210228_124830.jpg
    20210228_124830.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 5
What glow worm did you have? Could be the restriction set by the boiler. Check your stopcock is fully open. All valves underneath appear ok.

Unlikely pressure, its prob flow thats restricted. If you can time how long it takes to fill a 4 pint jug with hot and cold (for comparison) then we'll have a much better idea of where your at.

Reply to Low hot water presdure in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
We have low hot water pressure in the entire house. Boiler is a Heatslave External 25/32, fuel in kerosene. The central heating is still working. Water initially heats up but soon flow ceases. The gauge pressure is correct. Do I need to release air or residue somewhere? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Abram R
A
  • Question
Hi everyone, we have low hot water pressure in the entire house. It doesn’t appear to be a problem with the boiler. A Heatslave 25/32 External. The central heating works. The hot water runs for a moment before shutting off. Should I be clearing residue or air somewhere? Thank you, Abram
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock