Search the forum,

Discuss Low hot and cold water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I have been experiencing low water pressure from both hot and cold taps throughout my property. It is all electric no gas and I have a cylinder in the airing cupboard.
I do not have any instructions on how to repressurise and really struggling to find a solution online that have worked so far, any help would be great!

I will attach some pics of the cylinder
Thank you!

B53B3C79-8D1F-4835-BAF8-98D43545DE93.jpeg

6FCB1ECF-50AA-4BAF-A1BD-D3B27E2E3A20.jpeg

1C35FBA1-AB54-49B1-A5F1-8F025EC3F01D.jpeg

69AD85BC-760F-403A-BA5B-E95DEE913EB5.jpeg

Abbie , your red expansion vessel pressure is spot on , dont do anything with it , thats only for your Heating, its nothing to do with your water pressure.
I would advise you to get a G3 registered plumber in to check over the cylinder .
You could also check that your stop tap isn't turned right down

Abbie , your red expansion vessel pressure is spot on , dont do anything with it , thats only for your Heating, its nothing to do with your water pressure.
I would advise you to get a G3 registered plumber in to check over the cylinder .
You could also check that your stop tap isn't turned right down

Building on what Jon has suggested, your cylinder & it's controls and safety devices require servicing EVERY year. If it is not done then you experience the kinds of problems you're suffering with but far more importantly you are compromising your families safety.

G3 engineer pronto - please.

Building on what Jon has suggested, your cylinder & it's controls and safety devices require servicing EVERY year. If it is not done then you experience the kinds of problems you're suffering with but far more importantly you are compromising your families safety.

G3 engineer pronto - please.

Also flag up some installation faults

Do you have normal rads or elec rads

Reply to Low hot and cold water pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock