Search the forum,

Discuss LOUISE GRAY Re Martin Smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just had a follow up email from this Louise Gray, Cant understand what they are after ! do they want contractors or just want us to recommend there Co for insurance claims, she will be in contact later in week.

Who knows, keep us updated though. What's the deal with Martin anyway? Looked as his twitter and he always seems to post asking questions on how to do stuff.

I did some bits for them, not a lot though all it was they got the job took a payment upfront then the customer pays the rest to you after the job, it was still at good rate as well it was mainly ooh and wasn't enough to commit to but that could of been just my area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LOUISE GRAY Re Martin Smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock