Search the forum,

Discuss Loud Buzzing Noise From Boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

Rich Anderson

I have an intermitent buzzing noise that is coming from my boiler. The sound is coming from behind the door panel in the vicinity of where the flame occurs. The only other electronics in this area is the gas control valve and the main control panel module. The sounds seems like it may be coming from the gas control valve itself. Has anyone seen this before or know what the problem may be? I took a video of sound and can be viewed below. It is a Weil-Mclain CGA-4 boiler that is 5 years old.

Reply to Loud Buzzing Noise From Boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked the system pressure at 1.5bar and the relief valve but the noise persists unless a hot water tap in the house is opened then it stops for a period of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, my boiler starts to make some loud noises recently when running (a sound file is attached). A gas engineer will come around sometime next week. In the meantime, appreciate any advices on what could be the cause. Thanks very much!
Replies
Views
Hello, purchased a house in February this year and for a few weeks, noticed a loud banging noise which sounds like it is coming from under my sink, but happens when no water is running. I think it could be when my neighbour is either running water or maybe using a washing machine. House is an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock