Search the forum,

Discuss Lost cold water in kitchen in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys installed a outside garden tap seemed to go well until I went back to the kitchen only to find I have no cold water now the hot water works fine and upstairs is normal hot and cold except for kitchen I'm baffled what's going on please help
Thanks

I’m guessing Self cutting valve :D

it was a straight forward cut into cold water supply on other side of wall we're i installed tap... And I'm not that daft to use one of those kits.😀.. I went with the pushfit option... I'm guessing it's a pressure problem or air pocket not sure I'm was hoping for some friendly advice that might me able to point me in the right direction thanks

Is the kitchen tap on a flex it’s not kinked is it ?

I’m guessing the outside tap works or not ?

Reply to Lost cold water in kitchen in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on the other of the T junction to the kitchen mixer tap it's stone cold, anyone any ideas ?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated from turning a flat head screw type thing a quarter turn. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock