Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to identify this trv in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there

Can anyone tell me what valve this is? Looking to replace the head. I'm thinking it's a myson but I'm unsure

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211210-133500.png
    Screenshot_20211210-133500.png
    1,019 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Looking to identify this trv in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, can anyone identify this flush valve, there are no manufacturers marks on it, the seal needs replacing, thanks.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leaking TRV on a downstairs radiator and need to get it replaced/fixed. Can anyone on here tell me the average cost to have this done professionally please?
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find anything online to match. I assume this style of radiator is no longer manufactured, but I might be able to pick one up second hand. Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock