Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to get experience in Gas Plumbing (trainee) London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am currently training up to become gas safe and would like to further my experience in an unpaid traineeship. I had been in a plumbing apprenticeship in the past, but it didn't work out between me and my employer, possibly because of my inexperience, the fact that they wanted someone already at a Level 2 NVQ and that JTL wanted all apprentices to be assessed at Level 1 all the way up to Level 3. I have partially done my Level 2 6035 Diploma in Plumbing Studies and have obtained my Unvented G3 Certificate. Ultimately I want to become self employed, but first I must become more confident on the job. I am not afraid of getting dirty and hot and smelly conditions as I already work as a kitchen porter. I have a genuine interest in the trade and construction in general, as I have installed things at home and where I work, I have also fixed the industrial dishwasher without instructions, which shows I think from a top down perspective.

Reply to Looking to get experience in Gas Plumbing (trainee) London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock