Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to get a TF1 filter fitted in Aberdeen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

moving into a property in Aberdeen that has a 22 year old Vokera Linea 24. I was told during the central heating check that it’s in reasonable condition...although some repairs will likely be done.

i am thinking it’s likely worth having a TF1 fitted to clean/maintain the system. Prior to fitting would the system be flushed or chemical clean pumped through?

Also looking to have a Hive system fitted, got one quote already of £270 which seems highish as the Hive system on its own is around £130?

Looking for quotes for each job please?

Thank you
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to get a TF1 filter fitted in Aberdeen in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I've had F23 error on my Vaillant ecofit pure because of CH system. My rads are not heating up properly. I've replaced the 3 way mid position valve, and taken the head off the Grundfos UPS2 and cleaned out the impeller. I've run Sentinel x400 for 4 weeks now, prior to this I drained...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I need some help from the internet before I waste any more time and money trying to fix air getting in to my central heating! Looking for advise on what to do next, as the 3 plumbers I've used so far haven't been much use. Down in East London, near Romford for what it's worth! Issue summary...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have a older Version Worcester Bosch 35CDi Boiler (probably for about 15+ years). We have never had any protection on it & Bosch usually come round every year to either put new parts or service it. Limescale is a major problem for us in NW London & everything scales up pretty badly...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
    • Love
Hoping to open up a technical discussion regarding best practice with Y-strainers (also spelled wye – strainer) on domestic CH systems. I’m hoping this thread can be a general discussion to explore this topic & share any insights members might have. I’d like to flesh this out - so newbies can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock