Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to be taken on as assistant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I hold gas tickets ccn1, cpa1, cenwat, cscs card,car and tools (except flue analyser) had new build site work, domestic and small amount of commercial experience, studying plumbing 2 evenings a week at college, looking to be taken on for more experience/ portfolio work at some point too. Live local to Brighton, currently gutting and renovating a flat but available for immediate start.

Cheers

Dom

Reply to Looking to be taken on as assistant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Hi I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips...
Replies
Views
Eddy varela
E
Hi All, I am currently working towards my SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Natural Gas SCQF Level 6 at Fife College and work placements with Fife Council. Due to sit my ACS in December and start looking for work around christmas time. I am due to get the following qualifications: CCN1 CENWAT...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock