• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Looking for work with plumber in Birmingham in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Adamanta

Looking for experience in Birmingham working with a plumber, I’ve got around a month of experience shadowing a plumber. I’ve completed my level 3 plumbing course not to long ago. Please be in contact thank you for you time.

Reply to Looking for work with plumber in Birmingham in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

M
Looking for plumbing experience in Birmingham Walsall areas got all my lvl 2 certs
Replies
Views
Marky85
M
M
I’m a Level 3 NVQ Qualified plumber who worked in the construction industry for 5 years. I’ve worked with all types of materials and have many...
Replies
Views
Mbrown1995
M
I
You can PM them via clicking this link: https://www.plumbersforums.net/conversations/add?to=Ibraoz
Replies
Views
Dan
G
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect...
Replies
Views
Ginge23
G
K
My names Keir Wheeler and I'm 20 years old and I have recently finished my level 3 plumbing course. I have plenty of experience with companies...
Replies
Views
KWEEL3R
K

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum