Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work - willing to do so for FREE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. Can someone please help me. I’m NVQ Lv2 and looking to get back into the trade. I am currently in a full time job which I work a Continental shift patter so it allows me lots of time off.
I am not able just to give this job up without having something secure.
That’s why I’m trying to do this part time. I’m am offering to do so on a VOLUNTARY basis yet nobody seems to want any extra help.
I am located in the South Wales area. I have my own van with some tools. So I can travel within reason.
I honest and reliable. I would appreciate any help any of you could give.
Many thanks

Can`t help but wishing you luck bud. You wanna narrow down South a little.

Can`t help but wishing you luck bud. You wanna narrow down South a little.

South Wales - I’m Newport/Caerphilly and surrounding areas. Cardiff if needed. Towards Valleys to, I’m happy to travel within reason and more so if the company is right and understand what I’m trying to do.

Many thanks for the support.
I’m new on here as it’s another way of me trying to get in touch with people.

I apply for plenty of jobs but I guess where my cv shows I been off the tools a few years and not currently active in the trade, nobody is giving me a chance. Even if they give me a chance of an interview so I can explain my situation.

Reply to Looking for work - willing to do so for FREE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock