Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for the size of the bathroom tap valve in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

My bathroom tap is dripping water, I want to change the tap valve, but I don't know the valve size, if somebody familiar with the type of tap, please tell me the valve size. Thank you in advanced.

Attachments

• 1120.jpg
    1120.jpg
    655.7 KB · Views: 10
You'll probably find if you unscrew those valve shields, the handles will come off with the shields and you'll find the valve bodies are fairly standard 1/2" size.

You'll probably find if you unscrew those valve shields, the handles will come off with the shields and you'll find the valve bodies are fairly standard 1/2" size.
Thank you for the reply. I already fixed it. I bought 1/2" washer. here are some tools I used for changing the washer, hopefully can help other people.

Attachments

• wrench.png
    wrench.png
    678.8 KB · Views: 7

Reply to Looking for the size of the bathroom tap valve in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock