Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for plumber NEWPORT/CARDIFF (surrounding areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megan Burns

Hi, I am a 26 year old female and am trying to find someone in the South Wales area (or bristol) who is looking for a trainee or plumbers mate. I have been studying for my City and Guilds NVQ level 2 plumbing and heating and passed all my exams, including water regs , vented & unvented cylinder and first aid .. In order for me to gain my full NVQ I now need on site work experience and therefore I am looking for full time work (I am currently in full time employment but it has nothing to do with plumbing).
I have tried my local areas but I am not having much luck in finding anything. I have my own transport and can travel if necessary. If anyone has any vacancies or knows of any vacancies or has any good advice I would be grateful for a reply.
I would even be grateful for any experience anyone can offer me, even unpaid .. i really want to be plumber but not having much luck and this experience is invaluable to me

Put an email/letter together and send to every plumber you can find. There will be over 200 easily in Cardiff/Newport and surrounding areas. Then follow them all up with a phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumber NEWPORT/CARDIFF (surrounding areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock