• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Looking for plumber mate job Birmingham in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Adamanta

Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve completed my level 3 diploma at college. I’ve got almost a years experience installing air conditioning, while doing a small few odd plumbing jobs here and there also.

Thank you for reading

Reply to Looking for plumber mate job Birmingham in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

G
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a self employed basis. My work is all over really. Essex, London. Mostly light commercial, fit outs and...
Replies
Views
Danamic Dad
D
H
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
haidar
H
stabi5152
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
stabi5152
stabi5152
A
Looking for experience in Birmingham working with a plumber, I’ve got around a month of experience shadowing a plumber. I’ve completed my level 3...
Replies
Views
Adamanta
A
T
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Tom185
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media is a Registered Trademark.

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum