Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for optimal route into domestic renewable energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I’m Steven, based in Brighton and looking at retraining in renewables long term but looking at the best options in the immediate future with regards to different training routes for plumbing and basic electrical principles. I followed some threads on here related to companies that offer theory, NVQ and work experience but the feedback was mixed. Cheers!

Reply to Looking for optimal route into domestic renewable energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of Maidstone who has recently decided to retrain with the hope of eventually starting a career in the domestic plumbing and heating industry (looking to get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Good evening PlumbersForum I know this is probably the most commonly asked question but instead of looking through similar threads, maybe it would be best to write about my own circumstances. Basically ive been in trade for nearly 8 years now (left school a year early to become a builders...
Replies
Views
Morning guys, I’m looking for some advice on the best route for re-training as a plumber. I have tried finding what i'm looking for in the search but nothing I found was relatable to me. When I left school, I done an apprenticeship in Mechanical Maintenance working mostly on air conditioning...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock