Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for NC Licensed Plumber in the Find Local Plumbers area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey, there. I am looking for NC licensed plumber that I can put on my payroll to qualify me to take my fuel piping test. I need 2000 hours and at the same time it will qualify them to take there electrical license test. If interested, please call me or email me. Thank you

Reply to Looking for NC Licensed Plumber in the Find Local Plumbers area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a flat and the water waste pipe from the flat above goes through our bathroom. And the water comes into room. I call the flat owner to say my problem but he don't interest him. I am there to find a talented plumber. Please reply me.
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
I have approx 2 weeks work in kingston i need a qualified plumber to assist me with starting on the 30th may. must be self employed, own tools transport etc. good day rates paid. potential for more work after this job. please get in touch. Regards Alex
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock