Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for MCS certified local fitter for ASHP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm looking for a local (ish) MCS certified air source heat pump installer, to install either a Mitsubishi or NIBE pump.
Looking to buy the parts direct but need someone who can install?
Based near to Leicester.
Let me know if interested?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for MCS certified local fitter for ASHP in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Daikin Air Source heat pump feeding our hot water and under-floor 8 port manifold heating system. The Daikin has just had its annual service and the engineer commented that the water looked discoloured and that the inhibitor needed replacing?? Is this an easy procedure? I'm pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering jumping on the band wagon of renewables and getting MCS accredited, but seems a bit of mine field. Just wanted to know firstly if any one on here is MCS accredited and how they found process of becoming accredited?? Secondly how are they finding it?? are you...
Replies
Views
I'm planning to get an air source heat pump (ASHP) installed and I'm considering my options about the location of the water cylinder as I live in a small house and space is a premium. I was thinking about building a small insulated shed about 20 to 25 metres away from the house to put the...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hello, We were due to have an air source heat pump installed on a grant scheme on Monday, with radiator size upgrade, but retrofitting using the existing pipework. The calculations have been done to show it's viable etc... However their engineer has just (!!) looked at the photos taken by the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock