Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for job as a Plumber mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I am Toncho 28 years old
I have worked as a painter since 2014 in London but I would like to change my career.
I am about to start Plumbing course in April so reckon it would be good if I start working as a Plumber mate for the begining till I am fully qualified.
If anyone needs Plumber mate or the company where you guys work need mates please give me a shout
It would be much appreciate it
Thank you very much

How do you intend earning a living wile training ? getting someone to take you on, a person who has no experience is almost impossible , lots come on here asking the same question, will work for nothing just to get a foot on the ladder, don't be misled into thinking plumbers earn a fortune, most don't ! the ones that make a good living its took them quite a few years, and the outlay it will cost for the tools you will need is quite high, a lot more than a set of paint brushes, But good luck , may stand a better chance in London than other parts of the UK.

How do you intend earning a living wile training ? getting someone to take you on, a person who has no experience is almost impossible , lots come on here asking the same question, will work for nothing just to get a foot on the ladder, don't be misled into thinking plumbers earn a fortune, most don't ! the ones that make a good living its took them quite a few years, and the outlay it will cost for the tools you will need is quite high, a lot more than a set of paint brushes, But good luck , may stand a better chance in London than other parts of the UK.
Thanks for your reply
I am going to do weekend course so I will be able to work during the week and make my living.
I dont expect to earn a fortune or even to do one or two days a week for free alongside with profesional plumber in order to gain experience.
I completely understand that I have no experience and knowledge at the moment and Its going to be hard to find job but I am trying to do it step by step.

Thanks for your reply
I am going to do weekend course so I will be able to work during the week and make my living.
I dont expect to earn a fortune or even to do one or two days a week for free alongside with profesional plumber in order to gain experience.
I completely understand that I have no experience and knowledge at the moment and Its going to be hard to find job but I am trying to do it step by step.

Good on you for giving it a go ! But doing a weekend course and not having anyone to mentor you even just through the basic plumbing techniques your going to find it very hard

Hi sorry had to pop out, I was going to ask why you thought being a plumber would be a good change ? some trades are in a bigger demand than plumbers, maybe you should think about Tiling ! and it would be a lot quicker to learn + something you could add to your painting skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for job as a Plumber mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock