• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Looking for experience in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

stabi5152

I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone?

Thanks

Reply to Looking for experience in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar threads

G
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a self employed basis. My work is all over really. Essex, London. Mostly light commercial, fit outs and...
Replies
Views
Danamic Dad
D
N
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried...
Replies
Views
nayte10
N
H
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
haidar
H
A
Hi, A new plumbing and bathroom store opening in slough, looking for a knowledgeable trades person to work on our trade counter full time...
Replies
Views
Absolute P&B
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media is a Registered Trademark.

Newest Threads (Please Reply)

Search Forum