Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for contract/site work willing to travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DMPPlumbingN/E

Self employed plumber Sunderland will take on work across the north east or if anyone knows of any larger sites further afield (London etc) looking for men could they please let me know :yes: I know it's quiet as is every january just wondering if some one knew so something I didn't!
Dan

Seems to be very little site work about even in the South East - building control here are getting very good at Sudoku. Things might be different in London.

Thanks for the feedback, thought it would be, time of year weather etc but worth having a go

probley wont be much site work till spring now the whole industry is on its knees but chin up gentlemen it wont be horrible for ever they will have to start building soon the big building firms have been sitting on land for ages waiting till all trades are desperate and we will take wages lower than we were on five years ago

Way of the world these days isn't it, **** :6: I do subby for a small builder sometimes and he pays rubbish cos he knows he can, to all of his own lads aswel, even tho I've seen his quotes and I know his prices certainly haven't went down haha

There are a few Skanska run sites in London atm. Bush House (BBC Building) and Battersea Power Station. Not sure how easy it is to get on but Skanska are a good contractor to get with. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for contract/site work willing to travel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
I am currently going to be starting my level 2 gas and plumbing course in November 2021. I’m looking to work next to someone/company for some experience (volunteer). If you need any help please get in contact, I am based in North London and willing to travel.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock