Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for advice regarding a sink waste pipe behind toilet waste pipe. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmm

Hi
My sink waste pipe is behind the toilet waste pipe and i need to somehow get my sink waste over the top or under my toilet waste pipe. My sink is going to be fitted other side of bath approx 8 foot from main waste outlet. If i fit a 90 degree bend up and over and back down to the floor and run a waste pipe to my sink under the bath would the waste still work and run outside?
I have attached a photo. Sorry my description is not the best.

waste pipe.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna need more info as I’m afraid that makes no sense do you mean basin waste or a sink waste as we’d treat the two as different. Sink kitchen basin bathroom. It sounds as if you’re asking if water will drain if you make almost an “n” shape over the toilet waste pipe. Water will not run up hill

• Agree
Reactions: rpm
Gonna need more info as I’m afraid that makes no sense do you mean basin waste or a sink waste as we’d treat the two as different. Sink kitchen basin bathroom
Hi Riley
Its a basin bathroom

Gonna need more info as I’m afraid that makes no sense do you mean basin waste or a sink waste as we’d treat the two as different. Sink kitchen basin bathroom. It sounds as if you’re asking if water will drain if you make almost an “n” shape over the toilet waste pipe. Water will not run up hill
Yeah that’s what I’m asking Riley. Do you know another way of doing it then?

Well the only way to do it is with a continuous fall to avoid blockage. I don’t mean to sound rude but your pic doesn’treally show anything. Perhaps draw up a plan of the bathroom and post. I assume you’re doing it yourself??

The only way is to bring the basin waste above the toilet one can't go lower than what's already there

Hope this makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for advice regarding a sink waste pipe behind toilet waste pipe. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock