Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for adjust shower wand bar with no diverter or shower head in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to use the standard shower pipe and a shower wand without having to install a diverter since the tile work is already done. Is there anything available like in the sketch?

Attachments

• IMG_4622.jpeg
    IMG_4622.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 5
I'm trying to use the standard shower pipe and a shower wand without having to install a diverter since the tile work is already done. Is there anything available like in the sketch?

You can check the Delta144741 Everly single-handle 3-spray tub and shower faucet with H2Okinetic technology in chrome (valve included). I bought this set from Home Depot for our newly remodeled bathroom and I love it! It’s looks and works beautifully.

Reply to Looking for adjust shower wand bar with no diverter or shower head in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock