Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for adjust shower wand bar with no diverter or shower head in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to use the standard shower pipe and a shower wand without having to install a diverter since the tile work is already done. Is there anything available like in the sketch?

Attachments

• IMG_4622.jpeg
    IMG_4622.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 6
I'm trying to use the standard shower pipe and a shower wand without having to install a diverter since the tile work is already done. Is there anything available like in the sketch?

You can check the Delta144741 Everly single-handle 3-spray tub and shower faucet with H2Okinetic technology in chrome (valve included). I bought this set from Home Depot for our newly remodeled bathroom and I love it! It’s looks and works beautifully.

Reply to Looking for adjust shower wand bar with no diverter or shower head in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one with an over head shower head and a hand held one but they all seem to come with thermostatic taps that involve drilling into the wall to plumb in. I...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock