Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Trustmark plumber for Rads/TRVs install Tamworth area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon all. Im looking to have a quote for supply and install of 9 radiators. Also, we would like to take advantage of the green deal offer as a secondary measure which includes supply and fit of TRVS. I wondered if it would be possible to incorporate a quote utilizing this scheme?

Cheers Dave

Reply to Looking for a Trustmark plumber for Rads/TRVs install Tamworth area. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your help please. I've extended an existing 'run' of radiators - the last one on the run ( in downstairs kitchen) is cold. The first rad added is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've sourced 2 new rads that we’re looking to get installed in place of our 2 existing ones and have been quoted £350 for a direct swap (including balancing and fitting TRVs that we are supplying) or £700 if we’d like the addition of the pipes being chased into the wall. I wanted to get...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thanks for your time. Planning a complete house refurb, where the utility/WC/bathrooms sit right next to the riser which will take the primary up to the cylinder in the loft. It would be easiest to take these towel rads off this primary. All the other rads are on the opposite side of...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a little advice so I can try and save a bit of money this winter (especially considering the new prices!) I have an Ideal boiler (Vogue Max System 18) and a hot water tank (Heatrae Sadia Megaflo). On the boiler I only have 1 dial to turn the water temp up or down...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, (not sure if my last post worked so apologies if this is a duplicate). I have an Ideal Boiler (vogue max system 18) and a MegaFlo Water tank. On the boiler I only have 1 dial to turn the water temp up or down (no separate dials for heating and water). On the water tank, I can...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock