• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss LOOKING FOR A SUB CONTRACTOR GAS ENGINEER IN EDINBURGH/FIFE in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

KRE Heating Services

Hi guys, new to this forum. Im a heating engineer with my own business, we are a new company called KRE Heating Services. We carry out a good amount of boiler installations and looking for a competent engineer who can help out with these. Looking for someone who's reliable and experienced. I pay my staff well so a good opportunity

feel free to give me a message.

Thanks

Reply to LOOKING FOR A SUB CONTRACTOR GAS ENGINEER IN EDINBURGH/FIFE in the Looking for a Heating Engineer? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net