Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Gas Safe engineer near Louth Lincolnshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio.

I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I will do the jobs we all hate such cleaning up and running to the van to fetch the tools you forgotten etc

A little about my self. I'm 31 and have a family and as we all do I'm looking for ways to.improve our lifestyle. I currently work in the Manufacturing industry so I'm not shy of early starts and long days. I have a fair bit of experience in plumbing as I've fitted several kitchens and bathrooms (mainly soldered, with a little bit of push fit) and general plumbing stuff.

Please can anybody help in the Louth, Grimsby or Lincoln area?

Reply to Looking for a Gas Safe engineer near Louth Lincolnshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock