Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Honeywell EvoHome install in North Wales CH7 area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping someone can help. Have tried all the listed suppliers on the Honeywell website and had no responses.

I have most of the system, I just need the Hot Water Kit and the certified install.
My house is only 4 years old with good wifi coverage so it should be a fairly easy install.

Please let me know if anyone can assist along with a quote for the work.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a Honeywell EvoHome install in North Wales CH7 area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a Megaflo CL210 Cyclinder along with Evohome hot water kit and have come across a problem. We have had solar installed and a Myenergi Eddi solar diverter for hot water but when the Honeywell was originally installed they removed the bottom thermostat probe and inserted the Evohome...
Replies
Views
Looking for a quick bit of advice since I'm trying to wrap my head around what work I need done. Right now I have an old conventional boiler that heats my hot water tank. The water tank has manual open/shut valve so that I can only heat the water tank and not the heating. I'm replacing this...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock