Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a Heating Engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I’m looking for a heating engineer/plumber who has experience with both the wiring and pipe work side of a central heating system.

It’s for a large house with two main boilers and an annex served by a combi boiler. The house was extended in 2011 and two ‘new’ UFH manifolds serving the extended bit of the main house were (inexplicably) served by the combi boiler.

After some issues with the annex heating, the wiring between the UFH manifolds and the programmer adjacent to the combi were disconnected.

I worked out the above cause, but I need someone with the expertise to put it all back together again.

The whole system also needs flushing and rebalancing etc.

The house is in Oxshott, Surrey (just inside the M25). Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks
Mark

Contact the op via the pm system :)

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a Heating Engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock