Search the forum,

Discuss Longer spigot needed through wall ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

P B

Hi,
Flowplast,pushfit, soil pipe double socket 92.5 bend.
New soil stack for new second floor toilet
Looks like I need to make a bigger hole in outside and inside wall so that the sockets go into the hole through the wall to match up with the pipe clip distance on the outside stack....
Am I missing something or is the a longer single socket and spigot I can get hold of?
Seems silly to have to chip out more bric when I had a perfectly nice 125mm hole made...
Thanks

Yes due to the fall being there (eg 92.5 degrees instead of a straight 90)

I think that's what your asking ?

Yes due to the fall being there (eg 92.5 degrees instead of a straight 90)

I think that's what your asking ?
Hi ShaunCorbs,
No that's possibly not what I was asking so sorry for being unclear. However if a 90 degree bend can come straight out of wall and be the right distance for a socket or pipe clip.( without burying the socket part in the wall)... Then maybe that is the answer I need.
Can you confirm?
Thanks

I get you now your only option then would be a glued fitting like Scott says

Your issue is the dia of the fitting

I get you now your only option then would be a glued fitting like Scott says

Your issue is the dia of the fitting
Thanks, is that what would normally come out on an external wall for a toilet waste?
Is this glued fitting less diameter around joint than a push fit?
I'm limited to stock at weekend shops like wicks and screw fix who only seem to sell push fit.

Depends on the installer

And yes will be around the same dia of the push fit one without a collar

TBH the diy stores won't stock glued fittings better off going to a plumbing merchants

If you had used a M&F bend (male & female, pipe & socket) bend with the socket end going into the wall, then you just would have needed to chip out the first 50mm of the outside wall.
The male part outside can then be joined straight into a junction, or a socket ended pipe, whatever is required.
But the solvent weld idea is a good point

Chipped away this morning to widen hole.
Not what i intended but now Sorted! :)

Thanks for replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Longer spigot needed through wall ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock