Search the forum,

Discuss Long term gas combi boiler and seasonal dials advice in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning everyone, I am looking for advice on purchasing a quality long term gas combi boiler for a top floor flat.

• Which gas combi boiler would be best long term, top floor flat (ideally I am looking for one which lasts and not replaced every 5 years or so).
  • Would a 30KW be recommended for a large 2 bedroom flat as currently I have a 20kw and it isn't as good as I thought it would be the previous one was 30kw but I had no idea what I was buying to replace it.
  • Also what does the summer, winter seasonal dial mean on a boiler and when should it be used?
  • Are DHW temperatures affected by seasonal changes and if so am I meant to adjust the DHW accordingly as sometimes the DHW temp has been fine for a few months but then all of a sudden it can be roasting or too cold.
I would be very grateful for any advice or information so I can start researching and saving, thank you.

Reply to Long term gas combi boiler and seasonal dials advice in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock