Search the forum,

Discuss Logic combi 30 L2 Fault code - won't reset ..help please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kx07fdp

I've got a fault finding book given to me by Logic.
The possible faults in order are:
Replace gas valve.
If above fine, replace Spark generator
If above fine, replace Ignition Electrode

Could anyone give me an idea of costs involved on the above scenarios
(I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic combi 30 L2 Fault code - won't reset ..help please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water or heating. Everything seems to run but it just fails to ignite. I've changed the rectification and the spark electrodes. Cleaned the burner and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH. When the pump activates, it runs for exactly 4 minutes each time and this can happen as frequently as something like 5 times an hour or as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, having an issue with a Logic Heat Only. On a few occasions early this year the boiler was going to fault code L2/F2. The electrodes, gas valve, sump, syphon, and spark gen were replaced. All was well for a few weeks until it happened again, then the fan was replaced. All fine until now...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two separate TRVs I have tried, which happen to be... Basic programmable Bluetooth one that uses a motorised push-pin. Old basic TRV with settings 0-5. On...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all First timer here - after reading a lot of the advice present I thought it would make sense to get stuck in and throw something into the ring. I am a Landlord and Agent operating new build properties in the Nottinghamshire areas, and have what seems to be an ongoing problem with one...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock