Search the forum,

Discuss Logic 30 combi - massive hot water delay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Allan Reid

Hi,

I just moved into a rented property and want to make sure this isnt an issue with settings before i report it to my landlord.

The boiler fires up instantly when i change the thermostat for the heating.

There can be long delays before hot water flows - this morning it took 20 minutes for luke warm water to be delivered via the shower. Seemed to take this length of time for the P display to appear on the boiler for preheat function.

Frequently we get hot water via the tap that then goes cold for a few minutes before heating again. This repeats in a cycle.

When filling the bath, the water never gets very hot and we never need to run the cold tap to balance the temperature.

Cold water flow is fine on all taps.

Any ideas of what to check as a novice?

Thanks,

Allan

Best bet is to get the landlord to arrange for someone to come and look at the boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Logic 30 combi - massive hot water delay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Combi boiler and, a few minutes ago I turned on the hot tap in the kitchen and the water was far from hot. In fact, it was decidedly lukewarm. I checked the boiler and the tap icon was lit up, showing it was delivering hot water to the taps and I could hear the boiler running and the...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently hot for as long as need be, but now during the Winter when the radiators are on the taps and mixer shower will run hot for only a few minutes and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock