Search the forum,

Discuss Loctite 577 opinions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JTplumbingservices

Gas Engineer
Anybody use this?
If so what do you use it on most and what’s the verdict ?
Just bought myself a bottle.
Pricier than I expected o_O

It’s brilliant it might be expensive but it’s guaranteed first time I’ve never had a problem and can be removed easily

It’s gas tight instantly but if you want it at a special angle normally an hour to be hard

Reply to Loctite 577 opinions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted a towel radiator today, I ptfe taped the radiator tails, and after installation noticed the tails were leaking a tiny amount. So de-fitted, and smeared loctite 577 on the radiator tail threads. Reassembled, refitted and now wondering how long I have to wait until pressurising the system...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a main eco compact 30kw combi boiler installed. This is using weather compensation (baxi ifos) and salus iT500 controller. The salus is starting to play up so I am in a dilemma. Do I replace the salus with a hive or similar and continue to use the weather compensation, or do I...
Replies
Views
What are engineers opinion on Intergas, I've installed a couple of these boilers for people and so far I've been impressed with them. They are a bit clunky and heavy but for the kW you get a lot of hot water and they appear to be pretty reliable. Just want to know what other engineers think of...
Replies
Views
What are peoples opinions on riser kits like this? If I used one would it be best to put some 4x1 under the legs to spread the weight so it's not just on 4 points on the floor. The other option is 4x2 plywood and sand and cement
Replies
Views
Could do with some advice, might be fitting some radiators for a family friend. I've done loads of freebies for friends and family and still currently in my apprenticeship, theres five radiators in total, i haven't looked at the job as of yet so not sure whether pipework will need altering or...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock